[mythtvnz] epgsnoop issues

Julius Spencer julius at msa.co.nz
Mon Mar 22 00:29:45 GMT 2010

On 21/03/2010, at 10:43 PM, Hadley Rich wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-03-21 at 22:28 +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> Hmmm - I'm having problems with the tmdb module - like which one? There
>> appears to be several floating about and now there is an 'official'
>> binding in mythtv-trunk.
>
> xmltv-proc-nz isn't related to myth at all so it doesn't depend on
> anything from Myth. I'm using this TMDB script;
>
> http://github.com/dbr/themoviedb/blob/master/tmdb.py
>
> which I think someone has modified and copied into the mythtv Python
> bindings so that one might work too.
>
> hads

Hi,

I have managed to get epgsnoop going and yielding xml, however it is only creating xml data for two channels (maori-tv and stratos).

I have a symbolic link set up as such within ~/.epgsnoop :
channels.conf -> channels.conf.sky

I'm not quite sure why I'm only getting two channels. It finishes:
Processing packets: 09287
Total programs:     3553

Has anyone come across this? I've probably just messed something up or need to change a config file. :) I'm not exactly sure if I need to change the channels.conf file.

Regards,
Julius.