[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Sun Mar 21 03:21:20 GMT 2010

Does EPGSnoop offer any advantages to DVB-S users viewing only
Freeview channels? Presumably all the data is from the same EIT source
so the answer is no. Are the Sky listings for the terrestrial channels
any richer? I was using the 'enriched' remote feed from Hads which
merged individual programme listings from Sky for the graveyard
schedule of BBC World on TV One but alas this is gone.

I guess the EPGSnoop content would at least allow some local post-
processing via XSLT or somesuch to replicate that behaviour.

Cheers,
Matt