[mythtvnz] epgsnoop

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Mar 20 04:01:56 GMT 2010

> Works for me :-)

Spoke too soon (well almost). Nothing to do with the epgsnoop changes but
having updated to trunk (0.23 to be) a couple of days ago I see there  is
a change in the python bindings that is generating verbose output which is
messing with my 'myth_recorder_status' script by outputting the following
line a couple of times...

2010-03-20 16:54:53.333 Python Database Connection: Using connection
settings from /home/mythtv/.mythtv/config.xml

Not very helpful when I'm looking for the script to return 'FREE' or
'RECORDING'.

Any ideas on how to suppress this output anyone?

--
Robin Gilks