[mythtvnz] Multiseat Myth?

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Thu Mar 18 07:03:00 GMT 2010

Have the physical displays setup as seperate X windows.
No Xinerama & no twinview.

I understood virtual terminals & remote terminals (console) to be
additional X sessions. Did not think that additional physical
display/screens were as well.

I don't understand how X server handles multiple videoheads or displays.
I don't use nvidia_config utility as it seems only to wreck functioning
xorg.conf files.