[mythtvnz] [Fwd: Sky Television: Infringement of rights]

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 20:01:41 GMT 2010

On 18 March 2010 08:54, Steven Ellis <steven at openmedia.co.nz> wrote:
> Things might have changed but when I tried 3 years ago they wouldn't sell it
> if you were going to publish it electronically.

Well that alone pretty much blows that idea out of the water.  For the
cost of even $10 a month I would expect a lot more (fanart, accurate
season and episode data etc).  And as Steve noted, it would be cheaper
to buy a DVB-S card.

By the way how secure is this mailing list ie in discussion of this
sort of thing?