[mythtvnz] [Fwd: Sky Television: Infringement of rights]

James Gray james6.0 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:41:07 GMT 2010

Somebody needs to take this through court, IANAL but an EPG is a
collection of facts, which can't be copyrighted in itself.

I remember the first guy who got a takedown notice (years ago, I can't
remember who is was) got offers for donations to a legal fund, but he
wanted no truck with it...

It's most frustrating that it always ends up this way