[mythtvnz] EPG alternative (yes another thread)

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Mar 16 00:55:19 GMT 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 13:47 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
> Have you looked at shepherd? It produces Aussie data from a number of
> sources. It is said (by it's authors) to be  flexible enough to work
> with other data sources. May be worth a look.

I have looked at it and it is interesting. I do like writing Python
though :) Besides that a lot of the post processing scripts I've already
written can be re-used in a grabber.

I may just write one anyway, so that there is an open source alternative
to what's around already, and so as many people who like to can grab the
Sky's for themselves.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier