[mythtvnz] EPG or lack there of

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 10:23:58 GMT 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> [...]

It works on recordings too, if they are close enough time-wise.

> however I am not aware of that same data being inserted into the epg, which
> I suppose is what you are alluding to?

Right, the code to parse that mheg data and insert it into Myth's database
is not there. My understanding is that the format of the data is particular
to Freeview and subject to change at Freeview's will which might be a
barrier to getting a patch accepted into Myth even if someone writes it.

Cheers,