[mythtvnz] EPG or lack there of

Jason Taylor killerkiwi2005 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 01:50:26 GMT 2010

SKY Television confirmed today that its analogue UHF pay TV networks
will shut down at midnight tonight.
http://business.scoop.co.nz/2010/03/10/sky-to-shut-down-uhf-network/

Begins to make "some" sense...

MHEG extractor.. not sure if it works or not
http://code.google.com/p/mheg2xmltv/

On 15 March 2010 11:53, Hadley Rich <hads at nice.net.nz> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 11:46 +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
>> epgsnoop - although the current bazaar version seems to be missing
>> lots of meta data so I assume there are updates that haven't made it
>> to the repository.
>
> The bzr version is current.
>
> For data on the old epg.pvr.geek.nz site that's exactly what was being
> used, though the xml it produced was piped through xmltv-proc-nz to add
> additional data.
>
> hads
>
> --
> http://nicegear.co.nz
> New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calven