[mythtvnz] EPG or lack there of

Brett Miller blmiller at slingshot.co.nz
Sun Mar 14 02:43:09 GMT 2010

Good time to get a satellite dish & dvb-s tuner.
How long will it be until the dvb-s EIT data is neutered as well. It
only still exists due to legacy sat receivers in so many homes ?
The dvb-s could move to mheg5 EPG as well.

The fact that there are "toys being thrown out of the sand pit", over
internet  EPG sourced from dvb-s EIT, probably suggests they are staying
with dvb-s EIT because they are fighting to protect it.

It is hard to see how to make the mheg5 EPG more awful.

Don't they actually want us to watch any TV programmes from their channels ?