[mythtvnz] Optus D1 and Australian TV

Ross Williamson ross at inertia.net.nz
Fri Jun 11 05:36:56 BST 2010

> Is there a way to configure MythTV with a single DVB-S tuner to allow

> me to once in a great while capture a movie on SBS?  I can manually

> change the settings for the card and watch the Australian channels,

> but would like to find a way to allow it to hop over there if nothing

> was requiring the Freeview multiplexes.

What is your setup? Is there anything else on the dish aside from your

single DVB-S tuner? A STB?

If you have nothing but the single card on the dish there shouldn't be any

problem with what you are describing. MythTV is quite aware of the

different polarisations and saves this with the channel info. It will

switch whenever it changes to that channel.

Ross