[mythtvnz] Switching from Fedora to Ubuntu?

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Tue Jun 1 03:49:29 BST 2010

I'm finally about to upgrade from MythTV 0.21. Until now I've only used
Fedora based machines (FC6, FC8 and now Mythdora 10.21) but I'm tired of
how quickly the Fedora repositories drop support for a particular
release, and having to upgrade everything together is a bit of a pain.

I'm thinking about going Mythbuntu with 10.04LTS.

Any tips or pointers for a switcher?  Things I need to be aware of?

Or should I just keep on with the Fedora upgrade cycle?

  - Wade