[mythtvnz] Kordia dvb-t multiplex in Dunedin

Brendan Dacre bjdacre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 08:57:18 BST 2010

Hi,

I have been unable to lock to any of the dvb-t channels on the Kordia
multiplex here in Dunedin since before the weekend.  Is anyone else here
having difficulties or have I managed to screw up my setup?...

To complicate matters, I added a usb tuner to my backend last week and so
thought I had done something wrong.  Now, after checking my setup and going
back to the single pci tuner, I can't see anything wrong with mythtv.

Furthermore, w_scan can find the other two multiplexes, but not Kordia's on
73000000...

Brendan