[mythtvnz] Hdmi sound

Mark Crawford rustbucket99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 02:32:07 BST 2010

Hi

I have a Gt220 and I managed to get it to work using the Alsa upgrade
script. http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6589810

Extra instructions for setting up the modules in Ubuntu
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=HOW-TO_set_up_HDMI_audio_on_nVidia_GeForce_G210%2C_GT220%2C_or_GT240

I did it with patches applied to Alsa 1.0.22, can you let me know if it
works with 1.0.23 (patches not required).  I was going to waiting for 10.4
to have Alsa 1.0.23 before I upgrade.

Cheers,
Mark