[mythtvnz] Epgsnoop how to use mythfilldatabase to load the listings.xml data

Joel Wiramu Pauling joel at aenertia.net
Sat Jul 10 09:35:30 BST 2010

Thanks Steve, yes I am not using any intermediary parsers for the data,
simply using EIT only setup in myth then importing the freeview listing data
directly every night from the cron entry.

the -O - bit on the end wget simply says dump output to stdout and that gets
piped to gunzip then to mythfilldatabase.

I have had nothing but trouble with the various dvbgrab and xmltv scripts
for my purposes and don't really see a need for them.