[mythtvnz] Outrageous Fortune

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Jul 7 10:16:46 BST 2010

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 20:59 +1200, Aaron Whitehouse wrote:
> My guide says that "Outrageous Fortune", the average '80s movie, is on
> Saturday night. I understand that this is actually the start of the
> new season of the NZ TV show. I nearly manually overrode the
> recording, until I thought to check an online program guide.
>
> Can someone please update this so that others aren't caught out?

Well spotted. It was fixed this afternoon looking at the EPG on my
system.

I believe Sat night is actually a rerun of the end of season 5, probably
a double episode or something judging by the length (which is why it
would have been picked up as a movie).

Looks like the new season starts Tuesday 13th at 20:30

hads
--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier