[mythtvnz] FreeviewHD and EPG data

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 00:32:31 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've just added a nova-td 500 card (diversity, model 298) to my setup.
I've noticed the the EPG only seem to contain information about 2-3h
ahead for most of the channels. After that I can see that there are
programs, but I have no details about them, so for example there is a
slot for One news tonight at 6, but no actual information is provided.

Is that something to be expected with terrestial reception or do I
have to tweak something further to get more EPG?

kind regards
Pshem