[mythtvnz] More HD questions

Craig Blaikie craig at gregor.co.nz
Tue Jan 26 10:40:17 GMT 2010

>A couple of days playing with the new DVB-T tuner and generally I'm
impressed. Two symptoms which I think are >related on TV ONE and TV2

>Firstly, commercial breaks seem to get flagged at half the duration they
should be - generally about 1:55 >rather than the 4:00 I usually see.
>Secondly, when editing a recording to put a cutlist into it, the imported
cutlist only extends to half way >through the recording - so again off by a
factor of 2 - but the number of breaks looks about right.

Interested to know what you find out about this as have noticed the same
with commercial skip, when viewing HD broadcasts.  I also have the jump and
skip forward and back keys set to 4 minutes and 30 secs, it seems to jump
forward by half the amount, but jumps back by whole amount...  also running
0.22, not the fixes branch, yet...

Cheers,
  Craig