[mythtvnz] Problem with recorded programs

Warren Stuart warrenstuart at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:01:37 GMT 2010

My mythtv setup has been up and running for over a year now, without
any major problems until yesterday.

I believe that my dog has been doing some standing on the keyboard to
try and test out the software and succeded in finding a bug.

My recorded programs has gone from a few hundred items to only five
(two have never been recorded). The tuner is recording normally but
the new shows being recorded are not being added to the recorded
programms section. The HDD is also still 70% full so the recordings
are still on the disk.

I have no idea where to start to try and resolve this and get it
working again and recognise the previous recordings. I have only tried
fixing the DB tables but there were no problems with it.

Thanks, Warren