[mythtvnz] ER Final / Auckland Power Outage

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Mon Jan 25 05:50:44 GMT 2010

No doubt someone on this list is going to be recording the Final of E.R.
this evening, if so could you please keep a copy of it and we'll
organise someway of getting hold of it (preferably raw file from DVB-S???)

Much of Auckland is currently without power (since 4:30pm) and I'm gonna
be massacred if ER isn't recorded tonight. The UPS finally gave out a
few minutes ago and there's no sign of a fix yet.

Oh, and if anyone is recording the final of The Mentalist, could you
keep that too...  8)

Many thanks

  - Wade