[mythtvnz] Win-TV Nova-S card not working

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 19:51:06 GMT 2010

2010/1/11 Vance McIndoe <vance at juniper.net>:
>>...you could try installing a copy
>>of Windows to see if it is a
>>hardware problem.
>
> You're right it's almost unpalatable!  Is seeing it recognised in device manager enough?

If you right click on it and go to properties and it says that the
device is functioning correctly then thats definitely an improvement.
However I would still try using a playback application to double
check.  Your card should have come with some Windows software or
perhaps VLC would be an easy way to confirm that its all working under
windows.  However you might need to confirm all the other hardware is
working too if you were having IRQ issues.