[mythtvnz] Sky setup...

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 01:54:11 GMT 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:26 PM, Robert Connolly <rob at webworxshop.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Does anyone have any info on setting up Sky TV with Myth in NZ?
> Specifically how to set up channel changing of the decoder (via
> IRBlaster or Firewire). I'm not having much luck googling this!

There is more than one sort of STB supplied by Sky, you may need to
specify which one you have.

Other than to say that I know there are people doing it, so some info
will probably pop up soon.

Nick.

PS I think the knoppmyth wiki may have some info, thats a vague
recollection though. I'll let you search there rather than fluff about
with it right now.

Cheers.