[mythtvnz] MultiRec Turned Off?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 03:02:20 GMT 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:
> I have 2 500T, comprising 4 tuners each with 5 virtual tuners set, yet for some reason multirec does not seem to work, that is I can
> only seem to get one channel from each tuner.  There are 20 encoders in mythweb.  I cannot find a setting that turns off multirec.
> Tonight I have a recording conflict as I am trying to record 5 overlapping things....  I cannot find a setting about this, as best I
> can tell setting 2 or more virtual tuners turns multirec on and nothing should turn it off then?   (Mythbuntu 23565)
>
> Can anyone suggest how its turned itself off or where to look to move this forwards?

Multirec is turned on by setting more than one recording per real
tuner, ie you have it turned on already.

How are your 5 recordings distributed through the various multiplexes?
I am not sure how many terrestrial multiplexes there are.

And when you say 'overlapping' do you mean 'simultaneous'? Or one
following another but with overlap to catch extra at beginning and
end?