[mythtvnz] Changing the recording filter

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 00:16:13 GMT 2010

Hi,

I've set up a few recording groups (like documentaries, movies etc).
Now to change from one filter to another I have to use the context
menu -> change recordings filter and then I get to see a list of all
my groups.
Is there a way to map that to a shortcut key? I looked at various
actions provided by mythtv and couldn't find the relevant one.
Am I missing something obvious or is it really not there?

If not - how do you manage your recordings? Are you able to quickly
find the one you're after without knowing the exact title?

kind regards
Pshem