[mythtvnz] Other channels on D1

Neil Henwood nhenwood.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:55:19 GMT 2010

Nick Rout wrote:
> I see posts from time to time on various forums about getting SBS and
> other Oz channels on Optus D1 (ie the freeview/sky satellite).
>
> I have a 60cm satellite dish and a single LNB (Flat Body 11300 L.O. KU
> Band LNB). Can I expect to get anything other than the NZ channels?

I came across this the other day, might be of use. I haven't been able
to tune any of the vertical feeds (my LNB/Dish setup does not seem to be
up to it) but you may be able to tune some of them from there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_free-to-air_television_stations_in_New_Zealand

The other site I use is this one, quite handy as well.

http://www.lyngsat.com/optusd1.html