[mythtvnz] Problems with DVB-T

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Feb 7 01:55:53 GMT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Rout" <nick.rout at gmail.com>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] Problems with DVB-T

> On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 8:17 AM, Tortise <tortise at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

Nick
Seems in number terms that I am also mistaken, the 8400 was but no longer is the minimum!
ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/195.36.03/README/README.txt seems to me to be more authoritative.  Still maybe the wiki
is more accurate than the Manufacturer.  (Serendipitous ambiguous potential sarcasm accepted)
According to the references a more recent 8200 should be ok too.

If not fixed yet (?) I wonder what the chipset on the OP's motherboard is?  Also I note the various default vdpau settings on 9.10
are a little different from JYA's earlier recommendations (that also worked for me)