[mythtvnz] epgsnoop not tuning

Julius Spencer julius at msa.co.nz
Sat Dec 18 04:08:49 GMT 2010

Yes that seems to have gotten it at least flushing stale EIT data:

I get:

Tuning DVB card 0
Flushing stale EIT data...
Done.

Processing packets: 00001

It seems to be very slow - it's taken an hour to get to 01515. Where I have used it before it would increment up to a larger number very quickly.

So... just wondering how do I make it run without stopping mythbackend (I'm using mythdora 12)? Has anyone seen it run slowly before?

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Julius.