[mythtvnz] FrontEnds Controlling Audio Mains Power

tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Sun Dec 12 00:40:22 GMT 2010

On 12/12/2010 12:46 p.m., Nick Rout wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 12:43 PM, tortise<tortise at paradise.net.nz>  wrote:

>> Interestingly viewing recordings on the mythtv media server also appears to
>> work by default, so I tried a second scan with that playing a recording.

> So the tv has a upnp stack and that works with mythtv by default? Excellent!

Well yes, but don't anyone rush away and buy one based on this
observation, as although it lists all recordings nicely in various ways
it does not play them all and it crashes out of some too.  By crash I
mean it bumps out of the "Media Server" input back to the first which is
component AV1.  Hopefully future firmware updates might fix....but for
now a myth frontend is still pretty much essential.