[mythtvnz] Analogue transmissions

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Fri Dec 3 01:22:14 GMT 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 14:04 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
> coverage is expected to increase as more transmitters are installed,
> whether this will cover you I do not know.

It might do, but it would only provide cover to less than 100 people I'd
expect.

> I would install at least two runs of cable for your satellite (to
> cover a dual LNB) and also a spare one for a terrestial aerial in case
> one becomes viable.

Yup, I was planning on running two cables to the dish, the antenna will
have to go on the roof, not sure where the best location will be, so I'm
not sure if I'll bother running a cable up to there.  I can always run
one later.  It'd have to come back to the patch panel regardless.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz |          linux.conf.au 2010