[mythtvnz] LATM TV3 stuttering....

Paul Kendall pkendall64 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 18:10:10 GMT 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Jonathan Hoskin
<jonathan.hoskin at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Just wondering.  My Media PC on TV3 has started to exhibit the following
>> symptons:
>> 1) When selecting LATM 2 ch, it mostly effectively mutes, or
>
> Yep, I am seeing this symptom too. Haven't bothered investigating if further as it only rated as an minor annoyance (still had some form of audio).
>
> --
> Jonathan

I can tell you that 0.24-fixes has the db gain patch applied for AC3
audio so TV3 should be similar volume to the LATM 2 channel stuff.

I found that in 0.23 I had to adjust the aggressive buffering settings
to get it to not stutter. You could try that.

Cheers,
Paul