[mythtvnz] LATM TV3 stuttering....

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 2 08:25:20 GMT 2010

Hello all

Just wondering.  My Media PC on TV3 has started to exhibit the following
symptons:
1) When selecting LATM 2 ch, it mostly effectively mutes, or
2) if I do get sound, then the sound goes stuttery, and the picture is
jerky.

I haven't changed anything with the media box in the last 3-6 months.
If this only me, or are others having the same issue.
Main reason that I need to change is there is still a large difference
between AC3 and LATM volume on TV3 with 0.23.1.

Is this just me, or are others experiencing this?

--
Kelvin Smith <kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org>