[mythtvnz] AutoExpire not respecting priorities

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Aug 16 07:20:28 BST 2010

Hello all,

I just had MythTV run low on space and start deleting undeleted
recordings. Annoyingly, it deleted a recording that had +2 priority and
left some with -3 when I have it set to AutoExpire "Lowest Priority First".

Looking into it more, the AutoExpire order isn't respecting priorities.
Whether I have it set on "Lowest Priority First", the weighted
age/priority or "Oldest Show First", MythTV always has the AutoExpire
list deleting shows solely in chronological order (though deleted and
LiveTV are deleted first).

This always used to work for me in the past, but I don't know when it
stopped working.

There's nothing odd in the logs.

Does anyone have any ideas, or should I just file a bug?

Regards,

Aaron