[mythtvnz] dvd playback problem more info

stuart stugo at xtra.co.nz
Sun Aug 8 03:05:12 BST 2010

I have had a quick look using thunar file manager at the dev directory
and the only dvd I have is marked I believe dvd1 and there is also
dvdrw1 which I think would be right as the drive dvd writable drive and
the permission are as follows owed by root and access read write
group cdrom access read write others= none.
  I hope this helps
Stu