[mythtvnz] DVB-T MHEG EPG

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 06:56:21 BST 2010

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Solor Vox <solorvox at gmail.com> wrote:

> From what I've read about tvanywhere, the crid RFC 4078 (
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4078 ), it appears that reference number
> Tony pointed out, would be added to the end of the crid URL to
> retrieve the show.
>
> So crid://tvnz.co.nz/12345678  would use tvnz.co.nz and lookup that
> reference "1234578"  for details.  I've done more digging around in
> the MHEG data and don't see any more plain text information.  So it
> looks like any further details must be from an outside source.  While
> I'm not opposed to using outside information, the main purpose was to
> use what is given and not rely on internet connections.

Looking at the example Tonu supplied:
20
       70200
       73800
       1
       19:30
       49
       /10167750
       Coronation Street
       Jed demands money from Tony; Peter is determined to make a
       change; and Steve and Becky risk a kiss under the mistletoe.
       2
       /pngs/ear.png
       /pngs/pgr.png
       1
       50
       /1008390                    <<<<<<<<<<<
       Coronation Street
       No synopsis available
       0

If "/1008390" is the CRID for the series, is " /10167750" the CRID for the
episode?

Cheers,