[mythtvnz] Channel_ID for Freeview TV3-plus-1

daniel daniel at acsdata.co.nz
Thu Apr 22 07:30:01 BST 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 18:18 +1200, Tortise wrote:
> [...]

 ... couple of things ... the backend doesn't run mythweb. it runs a
website that stores the files in /var/www. The files are gzip'd and
copied there locally after they are created. Our myth backends then
download from this website.

The machine is used for creating the xml files and posting on a
traditional web site (which does not have any public access but private
only access for a couple of people.

It does run a mythbackend but it only has basic functionality and
doesn't have most myth services installed. i.e no mythweb

Are you asking for a copy of the gzipped xml file to look at ? can you
attach files here ??