[mythtvnz] Good DVB-T USB capture device

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 02:30:31 BST 2010

Hi,

After a few weeks of struggling with my Nova-500-TD I came to accept
the fact that there is no way I can get TVONE to be recorded properly.
Since the other multiplexes work well I'm planning to install another
tuner.
I have no more PCI slots left, so the only option is USB.  I looked at
AVerMedia AVerTV DVB-T Volar (but apparently the aerial connector is
not that great), Pinnacle PCTV NanoStick DVB-T and the Hauppage
nova-500-t stick (I'm not too sure if I want another Hauppage in my
box). What do you use in that space? Do you have any particularly good
or bad experience with any USB DVB-T cards?

kind regards
Pshem