[mythtvnz] Has anyone seen the new Zotac units?

Daniel Giddens daniel at acsdata.co.nz
Mon Apr 19 06:05:11 BST 2010

True, we do cross a bit here .... originally I posted saying I also boot
my backend system drive off SSD and I have my TV recordings directory on
that drive. It's a multi card high def set up using multiplexing so many
front ends hitting the back end and many channels being recorded all at
the same time etc etc

I am also going to boot my windows and Linux desktops off SSD drives
when I get a minute to reinstall them. Have the drives just no the
"minute" :) Why? ... cause once you experience the speed you can't go
back. .... well for me it's like that.