[mythtvnz] Has anyone seen the new Zotac units?

Ross and Jemima Knudsen ross.jemima at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:47:03 BST 2010

Hi guys,

I was just surfing around the other day and noticed that Zotac have
added some new products to their range which might interest some
people.  Looks like they have added some new mini-PCs which are based
on the Atom/Ion but they are shipping them without HDDs, OSes and
possibly without RAM (I couldn't quite figure that out from the
website).  The link to the product page is here:

http://www.zotac.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=100002&lang=un

Also the new Intel Atom D510 seems to have the Ion GPU on the same
wafer and it interfaces through another bus type other than throught
the FSB.  Does anyone know if that is going to make a big difference
to the performance?