[mythtvnz] 0.23 Watch Recordings INFO keybinding

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Wed Apr 14 03:06:06 BST 2010

Hello,

Has anyone running 0.23 managed to work around the new behaviour
introduced in the watch recordings screen with INFO now bringing up the
recording information page rather than the menu?

When it's written as above I can understand the reasoning for doing it,
but it really does seem backwards when you're using the remote, that and
it's now inconsistent with mythvideo.

What I'm looking for is I guess is a way to re-bind the i key to be m,
but only in the watch recordings screen. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier