[mythtvnz] How to clean up dvbsnoop output?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Tue Apr 6 01:24:07 BST 2010

I'm still getting characters with the MSB set from dvbsnoop which causes
mfdb via tv_grab_nz-py to fail completely.

I'm not sure if the correct fix would be in dvbsnoop, epgsnoop or
tv_grab_nz-py but I'm open to suggestions on exactly how to implement such
a fix...

There is still an issue with default character set assumptions when
merging the web based freeview with homebrew sky data as well since the
former doesn't declare a set but epgsnoop puts one it. It all works still,
it would just be nice to remove another warning!

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks