[mythtvnz] Use different tuner for adjacent recordings

Noel & Di noel at igrin.co.nz
Mon Apr 5 22:12:44 BST 2010

> I do have 4 recordings going at
> once probably twice a week or so, but I have never had 4 all with
> back-to-back recordings, so I can not say for sure that a single disk
> would not cope.
I have 2x2 programs record back to back every weeknight, and only have
issues if we watch a fifth previously recorded program.
I have set my  recording rule to start & finish 5 mins early, & this is
the default for any new recordings.
The only issue I need to be careful of is to make sure SBS recordings
have a lower priority than any freeview channels (SBS is vertical
polarization so effectively eliminates  further use of horizontal
multiplexes for the duration of the recording on that tuner), that & the
pesky AU daylight saving times!
Noel