[mythtvnz] Use different tuner for adjacent recordings

Aaron Whitehouse lists at whitehouse.org.nz
Mon Apr 5 10:06:26 BST 2010

Sorry for a weekend of posts from me, but I'm sure that someone will
have a quick answer for this.

I have managed to set up 4 virtual tuners on each of my dual physical
tuners. I want it so that, when there are two adjacent recordings, it
will use two different tuners, so that it will keep the 5 mins before
and 10 mins after with the recording.

I'm pretty sure that there is a setting somewhere for this, but I just
can't see it anywhere. I find MythTV's setup screens really difficult to
navigate.

Thanks in advance and I hope everybody had a great Easter.

Regards,

Aaron