[mythtvnz] Mythconverg_backup.pl stopped backing up properly

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Mon Apr 5 03:17:16 BST 2010

On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 13:50:57 +1200, you wrote:

>mysqldump exited with status: 2
>mysqldump output:
>mysqldump: Got error: 144: Table './mythconverg/recordedseek' is marked
>as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed when using LOCK TABLES
>
>===
>Does anybody know how I can repair the recordedseek table?
>
>Thanks
>
>Aaron

The MythTV Control Center has a option in it somewhere for an
automatic daily database check and optimise task to be run.  I suspect
that might do the job.  It is not on by default, but I always turn it
on.  If you have email support installed on your MythTV box, it will
email the results of its daily run to root.