[mythtvnz] Prime at 7:30pm: Dirty Dancing?

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz at hotblack.co.nz
Wed Sep 23 01:18:47 BST 2009

Does anyone know which program guide is correct?

The Sky website lists Dirty Dancing on Prime at 7:30pm tonight.
The Freeview website lists two 1 hour shows on Prime at 7:30pm tonight.

Which is correct, or are both correct?  Will only Prime via Sky decoder
have Dirty Dancing, while Prime via Freeview DVB-S have the other shows
instead?

G/f has programming conflict between Vibe and Prime via Sky. She wants
both programs if possible, so I don't want to cancel Vibe if DD is
available via Freeview (but if I miss DD totally I'm screwed).  8)

  - Wade