[mythtvnz] xmltv

Justin Hyde ivstinivs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 00:14:55 BST 2009

> I don't think this is the case. I get 7 days ahead with EIT. I use an
> XML grab for TV One because it breaks out the BBC World programming
> which the EIT doesn't (although this seems to have stopped working in
> recent weeks).
How do you get a mixture of EIT and XML?  I have tried this but mythtv
got confused (or I didn't set it up correctly) and periods (.) were
inserted instead of the text.

The reason I was trying to obtain a mixture of data streams was because
the data for the radio stations, particularly Radio NZ National and
Concert programmes, are/were missing in the XML grab.  I would prefer
the data for these streams to be available in the XML grab, but it
(Radio programme schedule) never shows up in my channel listings after
running mythfilldatabase.

Cheers
Justin