[mythtvnz] Scheduling problem

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sun Sep 6 09:08:16 BST 2009

<rant>
So much for buying the second DVB-S card. Just recorded South on TV1 (or
thought I had) and then onto Prime for the Antiques Roadshow - seperate
muxes, seperate cards? Oh no - the end of South gets chopped off and Prime
didn't record anything at all (it said it was but no file) "The recording
is not yet available". Gggrrrrrrr

Does 0.22 fix these obvious problems? At least all I'd have to do to
upgrade is something actually possible and unravel the Gentoo Latin1/UTF8
MYSQL debacle and not have to try and explain to the missus what happened
to her recordings...
</rant>

--
Robin Gilks