[mythtvnz] Show video file extensions in 0.22

Stephen Worthington stephen_agent at jsw.gen.nz
Tue Sep 1 03:48:52 BST 2009

I have just switched over to JYA's 0.22 trunk version and I am just
getting used to the new interface.  One thing I find quite annoying is
that the file extensions no longer show when browsing in "Listings"
mode using Watch Videos - you just get to see the file name up to the
last "." character.  That can cause problems with working out what is
going wrong when a file will not play properly, as you do no know the
file extension to change to using Mplayer instead of the Internal
player.  Does anyone know of any way to get the file extensions to
show up again?