[mythtvnz] RFC 1855 - Netiquette Guidelines

Hadley Rich hads at nice.net.nz
Tue Oct 27 07:19:43 GMT 2009

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 19:29 +1300, Tortise wrote:
> I found nothing in that "standard" that specified any character be
> used nor anything about insertion of line feeds.

It doesn't really matter if it's in a standard, traditional quoting does
make your email easier to read.

It was only a request, you have every right to ignore it. It may mean
that people find your posts difficult to read and ignore them.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's Open Source Hardware Supplier