[mythtvnz] DVB multicasting

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Oct 27 02:18:53 GMT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hadley Rich" <hads at nice.net.nz>
To: "MythTV in NZ" <mythtvnz at lists.linuxnut.co.nz>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] DVB multicasting

On Tue, 2009-10-27 at 14:57 +1300, Tortise wrote:
[...]

That is a most confusing thing to read, any chance you could get an
email client that quotes properly?

While it is common to use ">" and ">>>" etc I am not sure there is a proper convention and various email clients can be configured
in many different ways.

I do not like the disparate ways emails get "quoted properly" when that involves insertion of various symbols and the insertion of
new unintended line breaks, I guess everyone does as they choose within the list constraints and preferences.  Is there a list
decree over and above bottom posting?

Can you or someone define what is "quotes properly" for us here?