[mythtvnz] Request - lircrc file configured for iMon + Logitech Harmony

Matt Poff matt.poff at headfirst.co.nz
Sat Oct 24 06:06:57 BST 2009

I'm trying out a friend's Harmony remote with Myth. Things are mostly
working but it would be a great leg up if someone has the same
configuration and can post a lircrc file bound to default MythTV
keybindings (or thereabouts).

This device is a 600 series and I notice a few of the buttons circling
the direction pad don't register events such as "Sound", "Exit" or the
PG-/+ buttons for example. I'm assuming that's normal?

Cheers,
Matt